We now offer financing for installation!
We consider many factors when performing an HVAC installation in your home. The size of your home and required equipment capacity, code regulations, Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), and most importantly your budget are some major factors we consider when finding the right HVAC system. Based on this information we can help you select an energy-efficient system that works ideally for your situation. Here are the steps of the installation process:
- Initial Consultation– scheduling an appointment with you to come field measure and survey. We will ask you a few questions about how the existing system is performing, what could be improved, as well as your brand and equipment preferences. THIS VISIT IS FREE.
- Proposal– we will email a proposal to you with detailed information such as model numbers, efficiencies, and other details. We do not offer on-site flat-rate pricing as every job is different. We do our due-diligence in making sure equipment and materials are in stock locally and consider any modifications specific to a job when pricing. The proposal is also FREE to you. If you have any questions or request any revisions, please call or email us.
- Acceptance– Once you give us the OK, we will order the equipment/materials promptly, letting you know if there are any lead times associated.
- Scheduling– we will contact you via phone to schedule the best day for you.
- The big day!– we arrive per your schedule. Most installation jobs take 8-12 hours. Once the job is completed, we commission the equipment to ensure it’s running how the manufacturer specifies.
- Warranty– we handle the warranty registration of all equipment for you. The reason for this is that we don’t want anyone to forget to register. Your equipment warranty status can be looked up by any dealer of that particular brand. We are primarily a Carrier, Bryant, and Arcoaire dealer, but we have experience with all other major brands as well.
We have the experience to select the ideal heating and cooling system for you and we will work with you to ensure it suits your needs. If you have any questions, we have all the answers you need to make the HVAC installation process as smooth and painless as possible.